screenSpec: Warehouse > Item Stock Transfers
Last Updated On
0 out of 5 stars
You are here:
(Steve will finish the design notes asap)
Screen Objects and Layout
How it Works
- User will select the Transfer To Warehouse (from drop down list)
- User will enter a QTY on any ‘Receipt’ that they want to transfer the Item From.
- User will click the Transfer Stock button (on bottom right corner). This will:
- Create x records in the ItemStockTransfer table (1 record for each Item that needs to be transferred (regardless of the # of Receipts that they are coming from)).
- If the Stock Transfer affects the ‘entire’ Receipt then the Receipt Warehouse will change to Transfer and a Log entry will be created in the ItemTransactionLog table.
- If the Stock Transfer affects ‘part’ of a Receipt then we will modify the Receipt to adjust the qty ‘down’ (if we are transferring part of it) and then we will make a NEW Item Receipt that shows the items being transferred in the Transfer warehouse. We will also make an entry in the ItemTransactionLog table.
- User can click on the Cancel button. When clicked this popup will appear IF they have selected 1 or more items to transfer: ‘You have 1 or more items selected to transfer. Are you sure you want to Cancel this Stock Transfer? (Yes, No)
Table of Contents