screenSpec: Warehouse > Counting Items
This screen will give the user a simple way to create a list of items to export (to Excel) to count and then a simple way to import the counted items.
Screen Layout (Top 20%)
The screen will be broken down into the following sections (from Top to Bottom):
‘What do you want to do?’
( ) EXPORT a list of items TO COUNT.
( ) IMPORT a list of items ALREADY COUNTED.
Screen Layout (Bottom 80%) – WHEN THE USER selects the EXPORT option (in the top 20% of the page)
If the user clicks the EXPORT option then the screen will look and perform in this way…
|Show These Fields (Columns)||Filter||Sort By||Other Options|
| [X] Bin Location
[X] Item Number
[X] Qty Counted
[ ] Qty In Stock
[X] Item Description
[ ] Item Category
[ ] Item Sub Category
[ ] Item Vendor
[ ] Lot / Serial #
Start of Bin Range <ALL>
End of Bin Range <ALL>
Start of Item # <ALL>
Start of Category <ALL>
End of Sub-Category <ALL>
Start of Vendor <ALL>
Sort By… [Drop down list]
Then Sort By… [Drop down list]
Then Sort By… [Drop down list]
| ( ) Show Total Qty in Stock for each Item (This will display 1 line for item)
( ) Show each individual Receipt for each Item. (This will show 1 line PER Receipt still in stock. This option is recommended if each Receipt has a Bin Location and/or Lot / Serial #.
[ ] Show ALL items, regardless of Stock Level.
|(This row is for formatting)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx||xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx||xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
Export List (button)
- The fields that have an X in the ‘Show These Fields’ section indicate which fields will be selected by default.
- The Start of Range and End of Range fields will be drop down lists showing a distinct list of bin locations (from the Bin field in the ItemStock table) sorted ascending. <ALL> will be the TOP value in the list and will be selected by default.
- Each of the Sort by… fields will have a drop down list to the right of the labels with these field values: Item #, Item Category, Item Sub-Category, Item Bin Location, Item Vendor
- The Sort By… will have a default value set to: Item Bin Location
- The Then Sort By… will have a default value set to: Item #
- The ( ) in the Other Options is a set of Radial buttons. Only 1 can be selected.
- If the user selects the 1st option then the BIN LOCATION selected in the ‘Show These Fields’ section will be derived from the Item table Bin location. Also, if the Lot / Serial # is selected it will then need to be un-selected.
- If the user selects the 2nd option then the BIN LOCATION and LOT/SERIAL # in the ‘Show These Fields’ section will be derived from the ItemStock table.
Screen Layout (Bottom 80%) – WHEN THE USER selects the IMPORT option (in the top 20% of the page)
If the user click the IMPORT option then the screen will look and perform in this way…
- Once the user clicks the IMPORT option the bottom 75% will change to look IDENTICAL to how it would look if the user performed these steps:
- User clicks Item (nav on left side).
- User click the upload icon.
- User selects the Item Quantities in Stock option).
- This screen will LOOK and FUNCTION identically as the Import Wizard does for importing the Item Quantities in Stock. (The only exception will be that the Import Type field will either be HIDDEN or disabled so the user cannot select a different Import Type.
- When the user clicks the Proceed button it will function in the exact same way to perform validation steps, add log entries, etc…