GL – Batch UnPost GL Transactions
Last Updated On
0 out of 5 stars
You are here:
Opening the Batch UnPost GL Transactions screen
- Using the OneSource menu click: Accounting > Batch UnPost GL Transactions
How to Batch Unpost GL Transactions
- Select a value from the GL Transactions to Reset drop-down list.
- Enter a date in the GL Transaction Date From field.
- Enter a date in the Gl Transaction Date To field.
- Click the Execute Batch UN-POST GL Transactions button.
SPECIAL NOTES: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Certain types of transactions will be deleted but will re-appear in the Batch Post GL Transactions screen. These include these options from the GL Transactions to Reset list:
- Certain types of transactions will be deleted but will NOT re-appear in the Batch Post GL Transactions screen. If you Batch unpost any of the following GL Transaction Types the data will be permanently deleted and will have to be re-entered by hand.
- GL Adjustment
- Fixed Assets
- PO Adj
Table of Contents