AR – Assess Finance Charges
Last Updated On
0 out of 5 stars
You are here:
Opening the Assess Finance Charges Form
- Using the OneSource menu bar, click AR/AP, select Assess Finance Charges.
Assessing Finance Charges
- Select the various finance charge criteria on the Customer Info tab.
- Click on the Sales/Invoicing tab. A summary of invoices meeting the criteria is displayed.
- Click on the Select All button or select the individual invoices to assess finance charges.
- Click the Display Finance Charge Summary button to view the Finance Charge Summary pop-up form.
- Decide if you want to display a message with or without the interest rate for the Invoice by placing a check mark in the appropriate box.
- Decide if you want to auto post the Invoices to General Ledger by placing a check mark in the appropriate box.
- Click the Print button to preview or print a listing of which finance charges will be assessed.
- Click Apply to create the Finance Charge Invoices.
Table of Contents